Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will assist you through passport
control formalities, luggage identification & portage will greet you. From the
airport you will be transferred by a private A/C car to your hotel.
Overnight in Cairo .
Breakfast. Start your full day visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities.
On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious
collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are
presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of
treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500
years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Visit the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the
most colossal ever built. Next is a close-up look at Sphinx – a huge funeral
complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren.
At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Breakfast. Departure from Cairo at 8 O’clock to El Bahariya Oasis (385km) about four hours. Upon reaching Bahariya, starting tour the city, and have lunch. Later we visit the temple of Alexander the great, tombs of the nobles and the English mountain. We join a camel caravan for one hour, later have dinner. Possibility of enjoying a bathe in the hot water of the spring.
Then back to Cairo.
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and
assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
Extra optional tours (Not included):
*** Nile Dinner Cruise
*** Sound & Light Show Includes
• Meet & assist at Cairo International Airport upon arrival and departure.
• Accommodation in Cairo 02 nights hotel on bed & breakfast basis.
• Accommodation in Alexandria 01 nights hotel on bed & breakfast basis.
• All Sightseeing Tours (private) in Cairo .
• Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary
• English Egyptologyist guide through out your tours.
• All transfers by a adapted private air-conditioned vehicle.
• All service charges & taxes.
• International Airfare.
• Egypt entry visa,
• Drinks and any personal expenses.
• Tipping Kitty.
|Price per person in DBL room The Cruise Is Always 5 Star
||3 Star Hotel
||4 Star Hotel
||5 Star Hotel
|Christmas & Easter.